Warranty & After-Sales
1. We warrant that your OmniBlend blender is free from defects in materials and workmanship, and performs satisfactorily for a period of 3 years, from the date of purchase.
2. We distinguish between commercial and household use, and limit the above warranty for commercial use to the moving parts, offering 1 year warranty (blades & drive socket).
3.1 We guarantee the immediate availability of spare parts and that no matter how old your blender, the parts will be available.
3.2 We guarantee a 24-hour turnaround time of repairs. We recognise the importance of business continuity for our commercial customers.
3.3 We guarantee no unexpected or exorbitant repair costs. You only pay for the parts and pricing of parts for any repairs outside of warranty is transparent.
3.4 Labour is never charged even outside warranty, keeping long-term maintenance economical, even outside warranty.
4. We cover parts & labour under our warranty & service to resolve any issue that you may experience within 3 years, and exclude collection and/or delivery charges. A service request can be booked here.
5. We have made DIY basic repairs easy with our online video tutorials, and can send parts overnight to enable you to do the repairs yourself.
6. We’ve explained correct use of the OmniBlend blender in the Owner’s Manuals. Any misuse is not covered by warranty, nor is normal wear & tear that can be expected from extensive commercial use.
Register your blender
We offer a 14-day Money Back Guarantee, should you not be completely satisfied with your purchase.
Contact us to arrange collection or return delivery, provide your bank details and we’ll refund your purchase as soon as we’ve received the blender. A R350 shipping & admin fee applies.