CORRECT USE OF THE OMNIBLEND BLENDER
The OmniBlend is designed to work hard in your kitchen, and a few tips & tricks help to make the most out of the blender.
Preventing Wear & Tear
Hints & Tips
- Always make sure that the jug is placed properly on the cushion before starting to blend.
- Use the tamper when blending thicker drinks or textures and make sure to only use it through the lid hole.
- Never rock or tilt the jug and base when the ingredients are stuck, but use the tamper.
- Only lift the jug off the base once the blades have stopped spinning completely.
- Blend on high speed when blending tougher ingredients or thicker textures.